What is GRM?
- It is a tool compromising of transparent procedures and processes to assist and guide decision makers in resolving public complaints/concerns pertaining to intervention/activities implemented under the GCF-VCP.
- To mediate and resolve possible complaints relating to project implementation through proper channels in a timely manner.
- To record each single complaint received and monitors the progress throughout the resolution process.
- To ensure that affected parties have access to fair resolution of their concern(s), understand the causes and have dialogue with accused culprit(s).
- To enable project implementers to resolve complaint issues through mediation and outside of judiciary system.
|Environmental||Pollution, sedimentation, contamination, erosion, deforestation, solid waste, wastewater, runoff, spillage etc||Construction related works|
|Social-economic||Amenity issues, land dispute, social norms, resource constrain, community values, access||Construction related works|
|Others||Corruption, fraudulent||Poor Decision Making|
Click on the image for a larger view